AAP's Library Family Feud
Download to my calendar
• Family One, five sparkplug librarians:
• TEAM LEADER: Alene Moroni, King County Library System
• Stephanie Chase, Seattle Public Library
• Ruth Griffith, Mukilteo Library, Sno-Isle Libraries
• Kelda Vath, Tacoma Public Library
• Zach Zelinski, Librarian at Large
• Family Two, five fearless authors:
• TEAM LEADER: Talia Sherer, Director, Library Marketing, Macmillan
• Jonathan Evison, author of The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving (Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, Booth #2512)
• Craig Johnson, author of A Serpent's Tooth, the ninth in the Walt Longmire series (Viking, Booth #2423)
• Ben Schrank, author of Love Is a Canoe (Sarah Crichton Books / Farrar, Straus & Giroux/Macmillan, Booth #2435)
• Maria Semple, author of Where’d You Go, Bernadette? (Hachette / Little, Brown, Booth #2705)
• Play Library Feud (run like Family Feud)
• 4 or five rounds of surveyed “we asked 100 librarians this question. Top 6 answers on the board” Possible: Name a famous person born in Seattle. Name a book set in Seattle.
• High score advance to Quick Money round
• Chris Vaccari and members of the committee
• Each publisher that contributes an author agrees to pay $250 sponsorship.
• Winning team gets $500 and chance to play for additional $500 in Quick Money
• The winning team then courtesy of AAP and the publishers receives a check to charity of their choice.
• Losing team/charity gets $250.
• Authors can have ARC signing immediately after…and back in publisher booth, too.