The ALA Midwinter Scheduler is open! Use it to search for sessions, meetings, discussion groups, exhibitors, events and author events, and to find out about other highlights as they’re added. Build your own schedule, and set meetings and appointments. You’ll be delighted at all it can do for you while planning and organizing your Midwinter Meeting time. Highlights of the scheduler include:
- The ability to browse sessions in multiple ways
- Easy-to-create personal calendars that can be shared or kept private
- Tailored lists of recommendations based on division, groups, library type, and interests specified in user profiles
- Ease of adding, prioritizing, and updating sessions and events
- Ease of adding booth visits and meetings with specific exhibitors
- A Quick-Start Guide to the Scheduler and other ways to find out more
You can also download the Midwinter Meeting Schedule as an Excel File.
Note: this is a Preliminary Schedule and all meetings and times are subject to change. Please check the online Scheduler for the most current information.